General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remove feedback containing just one character

Where it is clear that the user doesn't understand there's a skip option available. These postings mess up the feedback statistics and also make browsing through comments more difficult

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide a Comparison Report at sub-metric level

When identifying our problem areas, we find ourselves referring to sub-metrics rather than primary metrics. A low score is often driven by one particular sub-metric and its critical we put actions in place to address the right issue. It's manual process at present cutting and pasting into Excel. An exportable report, exactly like the comparison report but including sub-metrics would be awesome.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  3. Russian

Russian for app and surveys

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages  ·  Admin →
  4. Create exportable report showing breakdown of scores for every question

It would be useful to export a complete breakdown of the scores by individual question for any group to allow prioritization of our lowest scoring areas at a very granular level. Nuance is vital. e.g. we scored poorly for Compensation (a sub-metric) but it was due to a very bad score in one of the five questions making up this sub-metric. It would be incredibly useful to be able to directly target these pain points in a single report rather than have to click through the levels in the app to get the answers one by one.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  5. Microsoft Teams integration

Same functionality as you have today with Slack. Feedback notifications. Survey link delivery.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
  6. Report for senior leaders

Senior leaders in the company would like to see the areas where we have issues that are supported by high reliability. Today, i manually look through all the questions for each business group to see where we are in the red AND it's considered reliable. Then I have to build a manual report to summarize only those points. It would be great to be able to generate a report that just shows those specific, validated hot spots for senior leaders.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Exporting full reports under the 10 Key Metrics

We’d love to have an easy way to export in Excel the full reports of every group in the company with the data of every sub-area (For example; autonomy, purpose, mastery, etc.). We get just the major numbers of the 10 Key Metrics of Engagement, such as Personal Growth, Recognition, etc. This is a very important information that we use, and I find it a little tricky to navegate to take this numbers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow multiple users to collaborate on a custom poll

I propose you allow multiple users to collaborate on a draft version of a custom poll. When I am creating a custom poll I would like to let other managers on my team provide feedback on the questions using their own officevibe account.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls  ·  Admin →
  10. feedback question in multiple languages

As a team manager looking at the feedback, I’d like to hover over the displayed question and see the same question in the originally displayed language so I can better understand the answer of the user, if he replied in the same language which differs to the displayed question.”

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it more obvious which department the feedback is coming from

When I review feedback from our employees I didn't realize I had to hover over the ? icon to see what department they are in. This should be more obvious.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  12. Feedback - provide question that the feedback refers to in email to managers

The email with selected feedback to managers - meant to inspire them to open the app and read / respond to feedback - does not display the question the feedback refers to.
    I experience that this leads to frustration/confusion and LESS managers taking the time to open the app and answer.

Suggest to add the question to the feedback in the email to provide context = better understanding the feedback, which will inspire thought processes and a more mature answer once the time is available to open the app.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  13. Add benchmark reports by company division as well as industry

Can a function be added to allow benchmark reports by division/team? Eg. Operations, Commercial, SMT etc?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. FaceGame: Enabling Facegame for selected groups instead of the whole enterprise

Facegame is great to recognize your colleague. Having OfficeVibe deployed in a large company, Facegame is most relevant by connecting people in your network. Not all groups work together nor want to activate the game. The idea is to enable Facegame for a subset of users/groups.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add the function to customise the date range in the questions report at present

I am reviewing officevibe result with my team every 1,5 of month. We usually go through questions report. However, we see answers from the time we started using officevibe, which is not useful. I would suggest adding function to customise the date range in the report at present (like it is in the variation report).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Let users answer with more than one answer at a time within a multiple choice

If you would like to know more than one thing that they liked or have happened to users you have to repeat the question and let them select another question.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  17. More than 4 possible answers in multiple choice questions.

Pretty self explanatory. You can already add a possible answer (up to 4) so there isn't really anything even to develop. And questions with more than 4 answers are super common.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. TV Dashboard

We have a scoreboard with various dashboards in our sales office, as Officevibe is also an important tool within our organisation it would be great if we could publish a dashboard with results to be included in the dashboard cycle to give greater visibility to the team.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Improve  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base