General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a Comparison Report at sub-metric level

When identifying our problem areas, we find ourselves referring to sub-metrics rather than primary metrics. A low score is often driven by one particular sub-metric and its critical we put actions in place to address the right issue. It's manual process at present cutting and pasting into Excel. An exportable report, exactly like the comparison report but including sub-metrics would be awesome.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  2. Report for senior leaders

Senior leaders in the company would like to see the areas where we have issues that are supported by high reliability. Today, i manually look through all the questions for each business group to see where we are in the red AND it's considered reliable. Then I have to build a manual report to summarize only those points. It would be great to be able to generate a report that just shows those specific, validated hot spots for senior leaders.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  3. Create exportable report showing breakdown of scores for every question

It would be useful to export a complete breakdown of the scores by individual question for any group to allow prioritization of our lowest scoring areas at a very granular level. Nuance is vital. e.g. we scored poorly for Compensation (a sub-metric) but it was due to a very bad score in one of the five questions making up this sub-metric. It would be incredibly useful to be able to directly target these pain points in a single report rather than have to click through the levels in the app to get the answers one by one.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. FaceGame: Enabling Facegame for selected groups instead of the whole enterprise

Facegame is great to recognize your colleague. Having OfficeVibe deployed in a large company, Facegame is most relevant by connecting people in your network. Not all groups work together nor want to activate the game. The idea is to enable Facegame for a subset of users/groups.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. remove feedback containing just one character

Where it is clear that the user doesn't understand there's a skip option available. These postings mess up the feedback statistics and also make browsing through comments more difficult

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  6. Feedback - provide question that the feedback refers to in email to managers

The email with selected feedback to managers - meant to inspire them to open the app and read / respond to feedback - does not display the question the feedback refers to.
    I experience that this leads to frustration/confusion and LESS managers taking the time to open the app and answer.

Suggest to add the question to the feedback in the email to provide context = better understanding the feedback, which will inspire thought processes and a more mature answer once the time is available to open the app.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow multiple users to collaborate on a custom poll

I propose you allow multiple users to collaborate on a draft version of a custom poll. When I am creating a custom poll I would like to let other managers on my team provide feedback on the questions using their own officevibe account.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls  ·  Admin →
  8. Arrange the group filter menu to replicate the groups > subgroups >> sub sub groups hierarchy in Manage-Groups

When managing a lot of groups (C-Level), it's hard to understand the structure of groups. It would be useful to have a group tree that replicates the structure of the groups we built. EX:

All Company
    VP X
    - Director 1
    - - Team Leader A
    - - Team leader B
    - Director 2
    - - Team Leader C
    - - Team Leader D
    - Director 3
    VP Y
    VP Z

Country
    - Office city 1
    -- Team Leader E
    - Office city 2

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. make it possible to add a fixed selection of groups for the variation, comparison and benchmark reports.

For us it is usually relevant to use the different report functions and get an overivew of our different markets (7), branches (20+) or functions (7). Now we have to check these in the filter list everytime, and it would be great if we could build our own groups of sub-groups to display in these reports.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls  ·  Admin →
  11. language

Feedback section : question in the same language than the answer

In the section Feedback, for Administrator (or Manager) it could be interesting to be able to read the questions in Spanish when the answer is in Spanish = ease the reading and the comprehension.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages  ·  Admin →
  12. include the question in the automated email feedback.

Previously I used to see the question when I would get feedback from an employee in OfficeVibe. Now I simply see the answer and not the question. I suppose it's to drive me to log into OfficeVibe to look at it, but in reality it's super annoying so I've now created a filter to auto-delete those emails because they no longer provide value to me. It is a MAJOR step back in my opinion.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a "Paused" category to "Removed"

Dealing with users who are on longer leaves, it would help a lot if you split the "Removed" category to be able to differentiate between users who quit the company vs. those who are on leave and not currently using the survey.

In addition - it would make pseudonymizing former employees (GDPR) much easier.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Maintain Formatting in Reminder Emails

Reminder emails look great in OV, but the email employees receive is one long string of text. Maintaining formatting, or providing a way to ensure proper formatting, would be ideal.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Badges

Hi team,

We would like to have a feature to recognise peers, with badges.
    Are you working to have some feature like this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to create custom polls in various languages and show up based on user language preference

When creating custom poll provide opportunity to create same custom poll in different languages, so poll shows up in users language of preference. Allow creator to set a default language if not providing in all. For example create a poll in French, English and German and default all other languages to English.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls  ·  Admin →
  17. Download Integration history warnings

I run an excel spreadsheet to extract all warnings related to missing attributes, to do this I need to go through all pages of warnings and manually copy/paste, would be very useful to have a n export to CSV or export to excel button (or both😊) on the integration history details page, so I could just get all data at once with a single click!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow surveys to focus on a specific metric

Set a focus metric for one or multiple surveys. E.g. if Feedback scores low for the company, we would implement several changes to see what works and improves this. However, since we only have 50 employees, it would take a while before they all answered several feedback questions to get an accurate measurement of this metric. This makes it hard and slow to measure the impact of your changes.

A solution would be to e.g. be able to set "Feedback" as a focus for the next 2 months, ensuring that every survey includes at least 1 question relating to feedback…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow configuration of invitation emails to use a company mailbox

Currently invitation and reminder emails spoof the name of the person who is logged on at the time, and send as an officevibe.com email address. This isn't very personal, and is being flagged by Office 365 Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection as spoofed/impersonation/phishing. Therefore our users are ignoring it, or it is going to spam/junk. Support's suggestion of creating a dummy user to sign in as to send these emails contravenes our security policies: we don't allow shared accounts, as it reduces accountability.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. To add the same question as "what's on your mind" but on another topic

I do love "what's on your mind" suggestion box thing, and it works for us perfectly!
    We wanted to add the same question but on another topic like "what do u think we should do to improve our wellness level"? The question you can answer more than 1 time. I wish I could make a special link, where everyone can add whatever they want at the time they get smth on their mind on the particular topic.
    Basically, its the same thing as we have with "suggestion box" but with another topic.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base