or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ryan Spillane commented  · 

One of the best features of TinyPulse was the ability for one staff member to give "cheers' or positive feedback to another staff member, i asked during the sales cycle in August 2016 if this could be added to the end of the weekly poll/question as a lot of our team loved it and we even had the feedback piped into a slack channel called "cheers", i was told it was a great idea and would be sent to the dev team but think it went to the deleted items bin.. so now there is a public way to ask for new features im putting it back here.

• Malin Hultgren commented  · 

Would be great if I as praise giver would get a copy of the praise sent. Either that I get a copy of the email or that it gets stored somewhere inside Officevibe. This is of course so that I can keep track of what I sent to whom.

• kim.debaene commented  · 

Feedback sent whether directly or forwarded to the manager to improve one-on-ones

• AdminTeam (Admin, Officevibe) commented  · 

Get more characters when giving feedback to fellow employees. Maybe 200-250, just a bit more for a couple of sentences.

• Nicole Foss commented  · 

It would be great if there was a way to give praise that isn't based on OfficeVibes statements. Some days I have specific praise I would like to give an employee but it doesn't fit in with the start of the OfficeVibe statement. I.e. Nicole's best asset is....I would like a blank option so we can provide specific praise.

• AdminTeam (Admin, Officevibe) commented  · 

Knowing who received the most praise over a given time period. Having statistics on the amount of Praise sent

Feedback and Knowledge Base