I suggest you ...

Ability to set Feedback as Non-Anonymous by default as a Company Setting

Provide the option for companies to set '"Non-anonymous as default'' while still providing the switch via the toggle for those who want to remain anonymous.

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TeamAdminTeam (Admin, Officevibe) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Esteban CortésEsteban Cortés commented  · 

We have a lot of interesting feedback and suggestions, and sometimes people approach me with some questions that have been aging.

I ask: why don't you mention or ask that via officevibe so your manager can know about it? And people answer: "I did! I had a vague answer, I just didn't think they cared.

Looking into it, the answer was vague because it was anonymous by default. So, managers can't be sure of what is the exact situation that's going on.

So, I tell employees: please switch to non-anonymous so we can identify the context better. To what they say: "was it anonymous? I always answer and then move on to the next part.
        '

What if we change it? As a company that cares for all employees, I assure you that managers or leaders won't take it personally. We feel this would improve with our candor even.

Feedback and Knowledge Base